Why Dubai by UAE-DXB
Dubai now has a tightly regulated property market however buyers should still act with reasonable caution and only deal with a reputable agent with experience of the trusted developers that do deliver on their promises. UAE-DXB only deals with a handful of carefully selected developers with which the Directors have had a personal experience of investing with since 2002. Many companies came and went but the ones we work with delivered through difficult economic climates where others failed.
Property is no longer simply bought on a handshake in the hope all goes well. Those days have well and truly gone.
Below is our list of why we think now is a good time to buy an off plan investment property in Dubai.
- Tight RERA Regulations ensuring developers abide by law. Land must be 100% paid for and 20% of construction must be complete or equivalent funds in escrow in readiness.
- All client funds go into Escrow accounts during construction
- Rental demand is still high with rent normally paid upfront on a yearly basis. Rental yields of 10% are typical depending on purchase price, area, size, etc.
- Expo 2020 is creating a massive demand for homes to accommodate an ever increasing expat population with new job creation
- Tax free environment is attracting a lot of wealthy clients whom enjoy both the lifestyle and sunshine. People from Monaco are now preferring the luxuries and exclusive lifestyle in Dubai rather than being packed in like ‘sardines’ in Monaco.
- State of the art high tech infrastructure is superior to most world class cities
- Emirates the world’s largest airline as measured by international passengers carried, Emirates is among the fastest-growing airlines in the world, pursuing an aggressive expansion strategy across all continents
- In the list of top cities for hospitality, Dubai was ranked third beating Singapore, Hong Kong and Paris. London took the top spot in list of 30 cities followed by New York.
- High capital appreciation – in excess of 25% in Dubai Marina (2013)
- 0% income tax
- 0% capital gains tax
- 0% corporate gains tax
- Prices are good for off plan developments currently as there is a push to provide affordable housing to the middle class working in Dubai.